In our lobby:
- All chair seats have been re-covered in vinyl material, so that they can be fully disinfected.
- All books and toys have been removed from our lobby at this time.
- Due to social distancing, the space in our lobby is limited. We value allowing our dance families to be able to watch their dancer's class so we will be live streaming those classes where families are unable to watch from our lobby. The live stream will be on our private Facebook group page. The group page can be found on Facebook under "Southern Grace Dance Company Group." This is a private group, so you must request to be a part of it by going on the page and clicking join. Only actively enrolled families will be added. *If you have a young child please be sure to watch class via the live stream so that you are aware when class is concluding and are prepared to meet your dancer at the door. We also ask this in the case that your child needs help using the restroom. We will call out for those parents if they are needed.
In the classroom:
- Dancer's hands will be sanitized upon entering the classroom.
- As social distancing continues, dancers will be spaced 6 feet apart, on one of the spots marked on the dance floor.
- At this time, our staff will do their best to keep instruction verbal and visual and keep all hands on instruction at a minimum.
- Props and ballet barre's will be properly disinfected between each use
- We love our dancers and giving high fives and hugs, and hope to again one day, but for now will be restricting hello's and goodbyes to hand waves.
- All classes will be concluded approximately 5 minutes early so that the classroom can be disinfected between each class.
*As always, if your child is sick please keep them home. Students who are unable to attend class can watch and follow along from home using the live stream.